Having a new laptop when you start medical, dental, vet school or any other advanced medical program will empower you to focus on the most important things. We want to provide HPSP students with a new computer at no net cost to them.
How is this possible? The HPSP scholarship pays tuition, books, a stipend and a $500 per year computer rental. We provide the laptop and you re-imburse the fees with your program.
How it works:
- First check with your program to make sure they cover computer rentals.
- Second take a look at our website and choose a laptop or identify a comparable computer.
- Then send us an email or give us a call so we can get you started.
- We will ask you to submit requested documentation (application) with the first rental payment.
- We will then send you the computer of your choice. Which we think is completely awesome!
- You get to keep the computer for the next 4 years and will be sent a rental fee for each year. You can reimburse the rental payments through your program.
So, lets get started! You can download an application here. We look forward to hearing from you!